Traditionally, technical writers are hired to interview subject matter experts to simply record the information and create paper based technical documentation.
When JPC Media LLC takes on a project for a client, we do much more than simply listen and record.
Because JPC Media’s partners have many years experience in manufacturing, quality and component engineering, software development, and storytelling we are able to take an interview with a subject matter expert and analyze the content from both an engineering and storytelling perspective.
Our ability to analyze the content of a subject matter expert interview allows us the capability to:
• Ensure the finished documents comply with external regulatory or contract requirements.
• Segment information for a precise fit into a manufacturing process or software development life cycle.
• Simplify the structure of the documentation so it is easy to maintain.
• Identify information that is missing from the subject matter expert interview.
• Present the information in logical manner utilizing the skills of a storyteller.
We have invested in equipment, software and training to be able to offer our clients the ability to present technical documentation in multiple formats.
We have developed and refined these unique capabilities over the last 20 years and this is what sets us apart from other companies who offer technical writing services.